Out-Of-State Contractors Have A New Form To File In Massachusetts

If you’re a contractor doing work in Massachusetts but your business is located in another state, the Department Of Industrial Accidents (DIA) has a new form for you.

From the DIA:

Form 154 – Verification of Massachusetts Workers’ Compensation Coverage for Out of State Employers Operating in Massachusetts … will be submitted to any licensing and/or permitting authority when out-of-state businesses seek permission to conduct work requiring a license or permit. This form shall be in addition to the Workers’ Compensation Insurance Affidavits already in use by said authorities.

Nothing too difficult but something you need to be sure to remember. You can download Massachusetts W.C. Form 154 by clicking that link.

For more questions about MA Workers’ Compensation rules and regulations leave us a comment or check out our Workers’ Compensation page.

Published in: on September 14, 2010 at 6:39 pm  Leave a Comment  

The URI to TrackBack this entry is: https://wolpertinsurance.wordpress.com/2010/09/14/out-of-state-contractors-have-a-new-form-to-file-in-massachusetts/trackback/

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: